Guided tour: Guillestre, a pink cityGuillestre
- Office de tourisme de Guillestre
- 05600 Guillestre
- Phone : 04 92 43 77 43 04 92 24 77 61
This is the colorful story of a city dressed in pink marble.
Behind its ancient fortifications, the church of Notre-Dame d'Aquilon, a grande dame from 1507, still looks good with its elegant porch with lions. In the winding streets of this market town, cellars, barns, farms, fountains and wash houses are intertwined.
A guided tour of the old center of Guillestre by a guide-lecturer.
Registration required online or in the tourist offices of Serre-Ponçon and Guillestrois-Queyras.
- Full price: 6.50 €, Reduced price: 4 €.
- 12-17 years old
- job seeker,
- RSA beneficiary,
- large family,
- person with a disability card,
- group of 12 people
- under 12 years old
- journalists, upon presentation of their professional card
- guide-lecturer, upon presentation of the professional card.
Way of payment
- Bank/credit card
- From 13/04 to 04/05/2023, every Thursday between 2.30 pm and 4 pm.
From 20/06 to 12/09/2023, every Tuesday between 5 pm and 6.30 pm except on August 15th.