Guided tour : Saint-Crépin, medieval vertigoSaint-Crépin
- RDV : entrée sud du village, parking de l’échauguette
- 05600 Saint-Crépin
- Phone : 04 92 43 77 43 04 92 24 77 61
Travel through 1000 years of history in the maze of alleys of this village perched on its pink marble spur. Façades, sculptures, cellars, small squares with medieval charm revive the names of the powerful lords of this ancient castral town.
Overlooking the valley of the Durance it is a stage impossible to circumvent of the crossing of the Southern Alps.
A guided tour accompanied by a guide-lecturer.
Registration required online or in the tourist offices of Serre-Ponçon and Guillestrois-Queyras.
- Full price: 6.50 €, Reduced price: 4 €.
- 12-17 years old
- job seeker,
- RSA beneficiary,
- large family,
- person with a disability card,
- group of 12 people
- under 12 years old
- journalists, upon presentation of their professional card
- guide-lecturer, upon presentation of the professional card.
Way of payment
- Bank/credit card
- From 13/07 to 24/08/2023, every Thursday between 5 pm and 6.30 pm.