Embrun museum of DelicatessenCrots
- Chemin du Barry
- 05200 Crots
- Phone : 04 92 43 13 05
- From 01/06 to 30/06, every Monday and Thursday between 3 pm and 6 pm.
From 01/07 to 31/08, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 3 pm and 6 pm.
Closed exceptionally on July 14th and August 15th.
From 01/09 to 30/09, every Monday and Thursday between 3 pm and 6 pm.
From 01/10 to 31/05, every Thursday between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Closed exceptionally on Feast of the Ascension.
Discover the story of the migration of the butcher from Embrun to Marseille.
The museum brings together a collection of machines and utensils from the beginning of the 20th century and is made up of different themed areas:
- the entrance to the shop and the counter where visitors are greeted by our pork butcher (role of women in deli shops, trade and presentation of service utensils).
- the laboratory which groups together machines (pushers, cutters, etc.), presentation of interactive recipes.
- a children's area with practical information on the pig, nursery rhymes and stories.
- a union space.
- a dining area with video and vintage photo album.
Tourism and handicap : information to travel well
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
We offer services and equipments made for your individual needs
Clientele and groups
Minimum number of people : 10
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Adult: 5 €
Group adults: 2 €.
Free entry for children < 16 years.
Group rate available for > 10 people.