- From early June to late September, daily from 10am to 10pm.
Explore the Lac de Serre-Ponçon and its wild creeks, and escape with family, friends or lovers aboard our Lounge Boat with skipper, for a cruise or a floating aperitif.
2h outing - Walk and swimming possible.
Departure from the beach at St Vincent les Forts.
We can also pick you up from other landing stages.
- Ubaye-side walk
- Discovery of Chapelle st Michel / Baie de Chanteloube
- Tour of the lake outing
- Free formula
- "Floating aperitif" 6.30 pm / 8.30 pm. Thursdays / Fridays / Saturdays
Walking, lounging, swimming, aperitif and tasting of local produce (book 24 hours in advance).
- "Ubaye" option €59/person: charcuterie board and local cheese. Drink of your choice (wine, beer or soft drinks).
- "La Perle" formula 80€/pers: charcuterie and local cheese platter with various accompaniments. Choice of beverage (wine, beer or soft drink). Reception with champagne.
Organisation of events : EVJG / EVJF / BIRTHDAY / SEMINAR
For a reservation for a group of 11 people: 10 paid places (or 1 free place)
Tourism and handicap : information to travel well
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Site, building totally accessible
- Mental disability
We offer services and equipments made for your individual needs
- Booking obligatory
- Coach parking
- Lake discovery tour: €35
Floating aperitif tour: €59
Free for children under 3
For groups of 11 people: 10 paid places (or 1 free place)
Way of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Credit transfer
- Boat trip