Perched atop the Passion crosses, roosters peck at the stars in the Queyrassin sky. The highest village in Europe, Saint-Véran takes you back in time and space.
It's a time for "living together", when every detail counts and every gesture must benefit everyone, whether in the valley, the village, the neighbourhood or the home... Because living in the stars every day has to be earned.
An unmissable guided tour accompanied by a guide-lecturer.
Registration required online or at the Serre-Ponçon and Guillestrois-Queyras tourist offices.
- Full price: 6.50 €, Reduced price: 4 €.
- 12-17 years old
- RSA beneficiary,
- large family,
- person holding a disability card,
- group of 12 people
- -12 years old
- journalist, on presentation of the professional card
- guide-conférencier, on presentation of the professional card.
Way of payment
- Bank/credit card
- From 28/12/2023 to 04/01/2024, every Thursday between 10.30 am and 12 pm.