Guided tour : Saint-Véran, life in the starsSaint-Véran
- RDV : office de tourisme de Saint-Véran
- 05350 Saint-Véran
- Phone : 04 92 24 77 61 04 92 43 77 43
Perched at the top of the crosses of the Passion, here the roosters peck the stars of the Queyrassin sky. The highest village in Europe, Saint-Véran transports you in space and time.
A time of "living together" where every detail counts, where every gesture must benefit everyone, on the scale of the valley, the village, the neighborhood and the house... Because living in the stars on a daily basis, that is earned.
An unmissable guided tour accompanied by a guide-lecturer.
Registration required online or in the tourist offices of Serre-Ponçon and Guillestrois-Queyras.
- Full price: 6.50 €, Reduced price: 4 €.
- 12-17 years old
- job seeker,
- RSA beneficiary,
- large family,
- person with a disability card,
- group of 12 people
- under 12 years old
- journalists, upon presentation of their professional card
- guide-lecturer, upon presentation of the professional card.
Way of payment
- Bank/credit card
- From 22/06 to 14/09/2023, every Thursday between 10 am and 11.30 am.