- From 01/05 to 01/10.
Camping La Vieille Ferme is a quiet, comfortable, shady 4-star campsite set in a former orchard. The campsite is a stone's throw from everyday activities. A 10-minute walk will take you to the lake or the supermarket.
Do you like clean washrooms? That's our top priority. Cleaned twice a day, hot water at all times of the day and toilet paper provided.
Do you like comfort? All our pitches are equipped with an electric hook-up point, with access to water and sewerage. The prices shown include this service.
Do you like cycling? Triathlon? Yoga? Hiking? Trail running? With us, you'll easily find leisure partners: gatherings are held several times a week, sometimes accompanied and always free of charge! Not forgetting, of course, the classics of campsite life: we have a volleyball court, a petanque area and table tennis tables.
Don't like cooking on holiday? Don't worry: our bar/brasserie/bistro 'Chez Elsa' serves takeaway meals 7 days a week or an 'à la carte' menu on site, with priority given to local produce.
Tourism and handicap : information to travel well
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
We offer services and equipments made for your individual needs
- Play area
- Water connections
- Electrical connections
- Motorhomes allowed
- Pets supplement
- Club for teenagers
- Club for children
- Trailertent (bungatoile) rental
- Fast food
- Animals accepted in the accommodations
- Baby equipment
- Fixed price: from €27 to €45 (1 pitch, 2 adults + 1 car)
Weekly HLL / Bungalow rental: from €535 to €715 (For 4 people).
Way of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
- Area : 26000 m²
- Total number of locations : 100
- Number of rentals : 5
- Number of tent pitches : 95
- Number of motorhome pitches : 95