- Grande rue
- 05230 Chorges
- Phone : 0492437272 0492506030
The church of Saint-Victor is a historic monument in the heart of the village of Chorges.
Built in the 12th century by the monks of St Victor, it was listed as a Historic Monument in 1862. It was the site of the first departmental assembly, held between 4 and 15 July 1790, when the Hautes-Alpes department was formed.