- All year round, daily.
At lunchtime or in the evening, by the fireside or in the summer sunshine, you can take your time to enjoy a gourmet meal based on local produce and fresh seasonal ingredients.
In a warm, cosy setting, the restaurant invites you to discover its delicious, gourmet cuisine, with a focus on fresh, local produce.
In winter, you can enjoy your meal next to the fireplace, to the sound of crackling flames. In summer, menus are served on the terrace to take in the magnificent panoramic views of the Hautes-Alpes.
The little extra: the TV lounge, where you can watch all your sporting events on the big screen.
Restaurant open every evening, Monday to Friday.
Open for lunch and dinner on Saturdays and Sundays.
School holidays and bank holidays restaurant open every day for lunch and dinner.
Last service time: 9pm
Closed from 16/04 to 14/05/2023 and from 15/10 to 12/11/2023.
- Traditional cooking
- Le Routard Tables et Chambres à la campagne
- Accueil Vélos
Tourism and handicap : information to travel well
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
We offer services and equipments made for your individual needs
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Baby chair
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Shady terrace
- Changing table
- A la carte: from 10 €
Adult menu: 24 to 43 €
Child menu (12 years): 11 to 15 €
Menu of the day: 37 €.
Way of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)